Records Online is an exciting new Web feature that enables anyone with access to the Internet to search and access many City documents.
The mission of the City Recorder's Office is to provide ready access of public records to anyone at any time. The goal is to continually increase the number of records available to the public and to establish user-friendly search mechanisms to access these records.
Records Online now provides the following Oregon City documents by accessing the City’s Web site, and we will continually be updating the search features below:
1. City Commission Minutes, 1865 to Present
2. Ordinances, 1852 to Present
3. Resolutions, 1964 to Present
4. Planning Commission Minutes, 1990 to 2005
5. Agenda packets for City Commission, 1981 to 2007
6. Planning Commission, 1999 to 2005
6. Urban Renewal, 1983 to Present
To access current and recent agendas/minutes/videos for the following boards and commissions, click here.
City Commission | Planning Commission | Historic Review Board | Transportation Advisory Committee | Library Board |Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee | Citizens Involvement Council