Keep Oregon City Clean and Green!
Oregon City Code Enforcement is responsible for coordinating several ways that you can participate in clean up and enhancement projects year-round. Volunteer projects increase community involvement and improve neighborhood livability within Oregon City. The goals of this department are to build strong healthy neighborhoods, decrease criminal activity, increase the attractiveness of the City, and enhance the environment. Become a part of this effort by volunteering year-round in any of the following ways:
- Adopt-A-Street Program
- Celebrate Earth Day along with SOLV on April 18, 2015 and work together with fellow neighbors to create safer more livable neighborhoods. Registration is at Clackamette Park at 8:30 am, Lunch served at 12:00 pm. Registration forms and Site Location Poster available below.
- Clean-up and Enhancement:
- Nominate a site: Choose a location where you will agree to a one-time clean-up
- Become a team leader OR
- Join an existing group
- Agree to a one-day clean up any time during the year by filling out an application and release form.
- Team leaders should organize the clean-up day by confirming that all release forms from every individual in the group have been turned in, and all equipment needed is supplied on the day of the clean up event (Code Enforcement will supply any equipment necessary).
- Have fun!