Online and Telephone Utility Payments!
You may now pay your Utility bill using our automated phone system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Simply dial 503-657-8151 and select option 1.
We also accept payments over the web using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, debit card., and other payment options. We encourage you to view and pay your bill online.
- Pay one-time over the web with a credit or debit card. Try it now.
- You may view your account history and detail, print a receipt for each transaction.
- Please have your customer number and bank card information available. Your customer number is located in the upper left-hand corner of your statement.
- Pay over the telephone using a debit or credit card.
- New! Use our automated phone payment service. Dial 503-657-8151 and select option 1. Please have your customer number and bank card information available.
During the call, if there is a message that the customer number is associated with multiple accounts, please dial 0 for customer service for assistance. You may always reach a customer service representative by dialing 0.
You may also pay your bill by:
- Pay in person at City Hall using cash, credit/debit card, or check. We are located at 625 Center Street, Oregon City, Oregon 97045.
- Sign up for Auto-Pay from your checking account.
- Applications are located on the reverse side of your monthly billing statement. Simply fill out this form and return to City Hall: PO Box 3040, Oregon City, OR 97045. Note this application does not appear on disconnection notices.
*** Refunds for overpayment will take up to ten days to process***