Oregon Library Passport Program
Register and check out materials at participating libraries all over Oregon! Choose which library to use, where and when it best suits you! Use the library most convenient to where you work, shop, or vacation! If your home library is a participating Passport Program Library and you have a valid library card, all you need is the personal identification necessary to obtain a card from another Passport Library and agree to abide by their rules. If you don’t have a home library, you can still participate by purchasing a non-resident card at a participating Passport Program Library of your choice.
LINCC patrons can borrow items from any participating Oregon library. Check the list of participating libraries here.
- To register for an out-of-area library card you will need your Clackamas County library card and government-issued ID
- Passport library card is free and valid for 1 year
- Loan Limits: Out-of-LINCC-area participating libraries set their own loan rules. These may differ from LINCC Passport limits. Please contact the out-of-area participating library for details.
Out-of-LINCC area patrons from participating libraries can borrow items from Oregon City Public Library. Loan policy details:
- Your home library must also participate in the Passport program
- You will need your home library card and government-issued ID
- Passport is free and valid for 1 year
- Borrow up to 5 items
- Place up to 5 holds
- Overdue fines on 3 items or fines in excess of $25, result in a blocked card
- No database access outside of the library