2007 City Commission Goals
Vision: To reestablish Oregon City's historic role as a regional center for commerce, transportation, innovation, tourism, and livability.
Mission: To build a sustainable community that promotes public health and safety, economic growth, diversification, parks and recreation, library services, efficient utilities, appropriate and fair land use administration, and protects the livability, environment, and uniqueness in this historic place.
- Goal 1: Build a sustainable future
- Goal 2: Implement economic development strategy
- Goal 3: Enhance the health, safety, and livability of our community
- Goal 4: Address critical facility and staffing needs
- Goal 5: Re-energize citizen participation