Clackamette Park lies at the confluence of the Willamette and Clackamas rivers in Oregon City, with easy access from I-205 and 99E. Visitors come from miles around to enjoy the many amenities of Clackamette Park. It's the perfect place to plan your next family get-together, birthday party, company picnic or special event.
Location: 1955 Clackamette Drive
Size: 25 Acres
- Boat launch (boat launch closed)
- Horseshoe pits
- Swing set
- Beach access to Willamette and Clackamas Rivers
- Restroom facilities
- RV Park(currently closed)
- RV dump station
- Drinking fountains
- Walking paths
- and much more!
Facilities: 2 sheltered, reservable group picnic areas
General Shelter B sits in the SW corner of the park, near the Willamette River and playground. This is our largest covered shelter in the park and its amenities include: 8 picnic tables, BBQ grill, and nearby restroom facilities.
(See below for reservation instructions)
Horseshoe Shelter sits in the SE corner of the park and is a secluded shady shelter near the horseshoe pit. Amenities include: 6 picnic tables, BBQ grill, and nearby horseshoe pits, available for use when not reserved separately.
(see below for reservation instructions)
There are Three Ways to Reserve a Shelter:
- Call Park Operations at (503)496-1201
- Stop by the office Monday-Friday, 8:00am -4:00pm
- Send us an inquiry. Submit this form and we will respond to you within 48 hours.
- Reservation charges must be paid in full to hold reservation.
- If you are planning a special event with 100+ people, please call Park Operations (503)496-1201.
Shelter Reservation Rates:
|# of People||Cost||Time Blocks|
|1 - 50||$65 for up to 4 hours||11am - 3pm or 4pm - 8pm|
|51 - 100||$85 for up to 4 hours||11am - 3pm or 4pm - 8pm|
|101 +||Special Event (Call Park Operations)||Based on availability|
- Park is closed from 10:00 PM - 5:00 AM. It is unlawful for persons to be in the parks between these hours.
- Pets are welcome, but must be leashed - and please clean up after your pets.
- Alcohol is not permitted in Oregon City parks
- BBQ's are allowed in designated receptacles or you may bring your own BBQ (with the exception of Children's Canemah and Rivercrest Spraypark shelters). All BBQ's must have at least 8 inch legs.
- No firearms or fireworks.
- No amplified music or public address systems, except by permit.
- You are responsible for your litter. If you cannot find a trash disposal bin, please follow the "pack it out" policy. We appreciate your efforts to leave the park clean for others to enjoy.