This modest bungalow sits under a side gable roof, with a large gable projecting out from the north side of the house to cover the front porch. The porch gable is supported by a pair of tapered square columns set on wood piers, with a solid balustrade enclosing the porch. The gables all feature open eaves, wide barge boards, and knee brackets, typical of the style. The house is clad above the full water table with horizontal lap siding. The windows are primarily 9/1 double-hung sashes, but on the north side of the house large single pane wood casement windows are arranged in groups of three. The windows all feature wide trim with decorative molding at the outer edge and apron moldings. A one car garage sits behind this house at the south end of the lot under a flat roof. The garage is clad with the same lap siding as the house, and features a flat parapet and a newer overhead door.
Statement of Significance: H. S. Anderson (County judge) sold the property (Lots 1-8) to W. W. Myers in 1919. The eastern half of the block (Lots 1-4) was purchased by Eva Scott in 1922 and the house was built shortly thereafter. Mrs. Eva Scott was a teacher at Eastman School. It is unknown who built the house, but Scott owned it until 1945 when it was then sold to Helen Scott-Morris.