This 1-1/2 story house sits under a side gable roof, with gabled dormers on the south side of the house. The gables feature minimal eaves with decorative rake moldings throughout the house, including the small gable over the central entry on the south side of the house. The house is clad with horizontal lap siding, and the windows are all 6/6 double-hung wood sash. The gable ends feature paired windows, but the other windows in the house all appear singly. The windows have plain board trim on three sides with slightly projecting sills. An interior chimney penetrates the roof near the center of the ridge, offset slightly to the west of the house's center. A one car garage is located at the southeast corner of the lot, covered by a low shed roof that is hidden by a flat parapet on the south, east, and west sides. The garage is clad with beveled lap siding and features a new overhead door and corrugated aluminum roofing.
Statement of Significance: In 1925, Mary Wilson was deeded this property and continued to own it until 1947. It was during her tenure that the original house, as shown on Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps, was replaced with the existing residence. Although it is unclear whether Mary ever lived in the house, beginning in the mid-1930s it was occupied by Roland and Gladys Wilson. Mr. Wilson was a dentist whose practice was located in the US Bank building. In 1947, the property was deeded to Walter W. Reddaway, vice-president of Reddaway's Truck Line. He occupied the house with his wife Dorothy and son Gary until its sale in 1964. The subsequent owners, Alvin and Ava Satterlee, remained at the property for the next four years.