This two story vernacular house has a rectangular plan and sits on a concrete block foundation. The gable roof is covered in composition shingles and is pierced by a chimney at the center of the ridge. The house is covered with drop rustic channel siding. Wood shingles accent the upper portion of the gable end of the front façade. Windows are primarily 1/1 wood double-hung. The south façade is pierced by a diamond shaped window. The hip roof entry porch is supported by narrow turned posts with wrought iron railing. A one story gable roof addition has been built on the west façade. There is an older garage, covered with board, and a new garage, covered with flat vertical plywood.
Statement of Significance: In 1881, Anne Abernethy sold lots 3-6 of Block 82 to Abel Endy. Abel and Thomazine Endy sold the lots to Hezekiah H. Johnson, unmarried, in 1883. In 1889, H.H. Johnson sold the property to William and James Sheehy. James Sheehy and wife, et al. sold the property to Fred A. Metzner, et al. in 1904. The Metzners sold lots 3 and 4 to Joseph Haas in 1909. Joseph Haas and his wife sold the property in 1914 to William Weismandel, a blacksmith. William Weismandel and his wife sold lot 4 to Clinton Huddleston in 1918. The Huddlestons sold the house to J.F. Ramsey on September 18, 1922. J.F. Ramsey and his wife sold the house to Louisa P. Johnson the very next day. The widow Johnson sold the house to Arnold P., a night watchman, and Helen P. Warmuth in 1945. David and Jean Butzweinhard are also listed in the City Directories as residents from 1947 to 1962. The Estate of Helen P. Warmuth sold the house in 1975.