This 1-1/2 story bungalow has a rectangular plan with a basement and a west side (rear) addition. It sits on a fairly new concrete foundation that is skirted with vertical groove plywood. It is clad in channel drop siding with corner boards. There is a minimal water table and the eaves have simple brackets. The roof is covered with composition shingling. The windows are primarily 1/1 wooden double-hung with metal storms. The shutters are a recent addition. There is also a front shed roof dormer. The front porch is recessed with a 1/3 glazed door. It also has a t&g floor, beadboard ceiling and boxed columns. The front steps are concrete. The rear shed addition provides for a rear entry with a wood porch and stair. There is a detached garage to the north which is clad in round edge drop siding and has a new door.
Statement of Significance: Following a fire in the late teens which destroyed a previous residence, this lot was sold to R.J. and M.S. Evans. The couple constructed their house on this property so they could be close to her daughter who lived at 711 11th Street. In 1939, Mrs. Evans, then a widow, sold the house to Bruno Weber and his wife Genevieve. Mr. Weber was an office clerk at the Hawley Pulp and Paper Company, and owned the house through the remainder of the historic period. The couple occupied the house following their purchase until the early 1950s, and then again in the mid-1960s. The Webers owned the property until the late 1980s.