This c.1916 gable-and-wing house is square in plan. A gabled dormer is present in the center of the gabled roofline. A wide bargeboard and decorative trim molding are present below the eave line. A shed roof exists over an altered front porch enclosure with a modern insulated metal chimney located at the center of the shed roof. A non-historic entrance door is recessed with concrete steps leading up from the street level. The typical window style is modern aluminum 1/1 windows with fixed storm windows attached. A sliding picture window is present under the shed roof. The exterior is clad in shingle siding. Alterations include the enclosure of a front porch at the front elevation. The date of the alteration is unknown.
Statement of Significance: Ledger D. Garmine, a carpenter, who lived at this address in 1916 may have built this house. Garmine sold to Frank and Nellie Serne in 1920. Serne, a CWP Company worker, lived here until his death in 1961. Irene Welch became the owner occupant, thereafter.