The cornerstone of the Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church indicates the building was erected in 1950, while the church congregation was founded earlier in 1921. The building is coursed ashlar stone, though it is not clear whether this is a veneer or if the masonry is indeed load bearing. The building appears in the Modernist style, though it does have gothic pointed arch windows on the front. The stone is reserved for the portions visible from the street, and the back sides are constructed of brick. There is a large compatible addition on the north side of the building which matches the coursed ashlar of the original piece. A tower directly on the SE corner of the building has a copper clad steeple.