This 1-1/2 story Bungalow has a rectangular plan and sits on a poured concrete foundation. The gable roof is covered with composition shingles and is pierced by a shed dormer. There are decorative eave brackets and exposed rafter tails The house is covered with asbestos ceramic shingles. Windows are primarily 8/1 and 6/1 wood double-hung. The north façade has a stained glass ribbon windows. The entry porch has square columns and a knee wall. The main entry door is multi-light with 4/1sidelights. A shed roof addition has been added to the rear. A rock retaining wall is at the sidewalk level on the north side.
Statement of Significance: H. A. Rayle bought Lots 1-8 in 1913 from Olive Myers and her husband. The entire block was subdivided by Rayle between 1917 and 1920. Rayle and his wife sold Lot 6 to Clarence and Louise Evans in 1917 who sold it in 1919 to Frederick and Katy Wilhelmehnise. A year later the residence was sold to Claude Coats and changed hands two more times before being bought by John A. and Aleda (a teacher at Lane School) Lizberg in 1923 who owned it until 1985.