This two story house sits under a cross gable roof, with a gable on hip porch running the full width of the east façade. The gables feature enclosed eaves with decorative spindle work in the gable ends, and the porch gable has a sunburst pattern in its small gable end. The porch roof is supported by turned columns with small scroll cut brackets beneath the blank frieze. The house is clad primarily with horizontal drop siding, finished with cornerboards, but the gable ends are clad with octagonal imbrication above a belt course at the second floor window head level. The windows are all 1/1 double-hung wood sash with plain board trim and projecting hood molding at the first floor level. The northeast corner of the house has a hip roofed extension of the main gable over a small porch. This portion of the building appears to be a later addition to the house that runs the full length of the west façade. A brick chimney is located near the intersection of the two main gables on the house.
Statement of Significance: In 1875, N.W. Randall sold several lots to Charles F. Mayhew. C.1896, Mr. Mayhew sold the lots to Julius Logus. That same year, Charles Logus sold lots 2 and 7 to Augusta Warner, who sold them the next day to James Wilkinson. In 1903, W.B. Wiggins sold lot 2 to Alzye Goettling. Mrs. Alzye A. Goettling, who died in 1942, was a direct descendent of Alexander McKay, an Oregon pioneer and associate in the Hudson's Bay Company. Mrs. Goettling sold the property in 1912 to Franklin Griffith. The Griffiths sold in 1926 to James and Mary Lovett. The state of Oregon received the property from Thomas Lovett in 1926. In 1935, the state sold it back to Thomas Lovett, but received it back 2 years later due to foreclosure. In 1946, the state sold the lot to Herbert and Emma Parker. The Parkers sold to Frank and Myrtle Kirk in 1947. The property remained in the Kirk family thru 1985.