This 1-1/2 story vernacular house has a complex plan and sits on a post and beam combined with poured concrete foundation. The gable roof is covered with composition shingles and is pierced by a chimney. The walls are covered with non-original lap siding. Windows are primarily 1/1 wood double-hung with storm windows. The hipped roof entry porch has a poured concrete floor and wrought iron posts and railing. Hipped roof additions have been added to the north, south and west facades. A deck has also been added to the west façade. A garage sits to the northeast of the house.
Statement of Significance: In 1906, Annie Park purchased this property and is credited with the construction of the residence. Two years later, she sold to Andrew Robertson, who would be one of many subsequent short-term owners. In 1929, Rufus A. Stinett, a mill man, and his wife Estelle, a census worker, acquired the house. They owned the property until 1945, when it was deeded to Roy E. and Marie Sawyer. The couple worked for School District No. 62, he at Oregon City Junior High School and she at Park Place School. Following the Sawyers transfer in 1953, the property again changed hands every few years. These women were some of its owners: Dorothy Vauthier, Doris Helzer, and Eileen Thompson.