Statement of Significance: Gustav Ratke is believed to be the original owner of the subject property; which he purchased in 1920 and owned until 1930. Peter and Katherine Livingston owned it the remainder of the historic period, until 1950. The house is a good example of the Bungalow style. It appears to be a smaller version of the house immediately to the east of it, which was built by the same carpenter. Albert F. Fisher is attributed with the design and construction of both houses. The subject house is a simple rectangular volume clad with wood shingles. The most distinctive feature is the king-pin truss at the front porch. Other salient elements include exposed rafters, purlins and braces, decorative muntins, and the French doors which apparently opened to a rear porch overlooking the river. The porch has been removed. A garage, also designed in the Bungalow style, is located to the east of the house. It is in fair condition, but retains its original doors. Landscape features, including roses, laurel and rhododendron, as well as a mature apple tree, contribute tot he historic character of the dwelling.