This one story bungalow sits under a front gable roof, with a small gable projecting to the west from the south side of the primary façade to cover the front porch. The porch gable is supported by square tapered columns resting on a solid balustrade clad with the same double drop siding as the rest of the house. The gables feature deep open eaves and knee brackets that penetrate the wide barge boards. A rectangular bay is cantilevered out from the north side of the house, just east of the large exterior brick chimney. The house rests on a parged concrete foundation with a fully developed water table. The windows are typically double-hung with divided upper sashes, but the west windows have been replaced with three fixed aluminum sashes. The windows typically feature wide surrounds with decorative edge and apron molding. A second chimney is located near the northeast corner of the house, and is an interior chimney. A small garage sits on the east end of the lot, clad with drop siding finished with cornerboards. The garage, unlike the house, has minimal eaves.
Statement of Significance: In 1879, Isaac Farr Jr. purchased lots 1-8 from John and Sarah Myers. Annis Farr sold lots 3 and 6 to John and Daisy Etchison in 1912. John was a carrier for the post office. Daisy Brady, formerly Etchison, sold both lots to Leslie and Bernice Cooke in 1943. Leslie was a truck driver. In 1953, Blanch Erickson, a Safeway clerk, also lived in the house. By 1958, Leslie had become a salesman for Clackamas District Co.