This is an unusual shaped building, basically triangular with the Genter front pushed back to give a modified "V" appearance, The main entrance configuration appears as it did in 1957 photographs, with a central window sitting atop glass block, flanked by two doors. The 1983 survey indicates that this was an alteration (unverified). The main central window on the second floor has been changed; it was a four-part window with metal framing and mullions (appeared to be fixed rather than mobile), The current window is a Chicago-style window with a central fixed pane and double-hung sash windows flanking it. The remaining windows are industrial metal sash. A rigid canopy extends from the building above the entrance and is supported in the center by a metal pole. A small one-story, concrete block addition has been erected on the northwest corner of the building. The building sits on the southwest corner of 6th Street and Railroad Avenue, facing northeast.
Statement of Significance: This building was apparently constructed as the Greyhound Bus Depot in 1949. No information was found indicating how long the building served as a bus depot, although it appeared in 1957 photographs as one. During the 1983 survey, the Swifty Printshop was located at this site. It currently houses the Oregon City Wholestic Health Clinic on the ground floor and has a residence on the upper floor. The building retains a high degree of historic integrity and should be considered eligible as a contributing resource in a historic district,