This two story house sits under a front gable roof with a gabled dormer on the south side. Both gables feature open eaves with wide barge boards and scroll cut knee brackets. A porch runs the full width of the west façade under a hip roof supported by a series of Tuscan columns set on a solid wood balustrade. The balustrade, like the rest of the house, is clad with asbestos shingles. On the main body of the house, the siding is slightly battered at the foundation level, possibly where the original water table still exists under the new siding. A wide frieze encircles the porch above the simple column capitals. The windows are all 1/1 double-hung wood sash with narrow trim. Some windows have received decorative wood shutters. A shallow octagonal bay is present at the south end of the west side, covered by the porch hip. The house's foundation is skirted with plywood.
Statement of Significance: Property deeds record Elizabeth Fuchs selling to Frank Burley in 1910. And Mary Burly selling to C.J. Stafford in 1911. City directories note W.B .Stafford in residence in 1909. There is no biographical information on the Staffords. The date of the construction is probably around 1911. Dorothea Miller and husband sold in 1939 to T.O. Gregory who lived there with his wife Leona and sons Robert and Donald until they sold it back to Dorothea Miller in 1945. Mrs. Miller, a piano teacher, and Richard Stafford (of Friedrich's Stafford USN) lived in the house in the 1950s. In 1960 the new owners, Orville and Ellen Rose had several different tenants throughout the decade until they sold to Harold and Ethel Uney in 1968.