This small one-story building is located at the south end of a historic structure where its fifth bay was originally located. The building wraps around the southeast corner of the historic building and is set back from the street. The building faces west. Parking lots are located in front of and behind the building, Pat's Cleaners was located in the building at the time of the 1983 survey; Advantage Optical is the current occupant. Statement of Significance: Little information was found about this building. The site was originally the southernmost bay of a five-bay building (504-514 Main). This fifth bay was demolished in about 1940 to make room for construction of a new gas station facing the highway, The 1953 directory lists the Underpass Service Station at this address. Apparently the gas station operated through the 1950s. After its closure, the building was either expanded or torn down and newer one built on the site. The 1983 survey indicates that Pat's Cleaners occupied the site at that time. It currently houses Advantage Optical. Because the building is not historic, it is not eligible as a contributing resource the historic downtown.