This small one-and-one-half story building has been substantially altered over time. It currently is sheathed with what appears to be stucco over brick with applied cornice courses and corner "quoins." The original full-width transom, which provided light to the mezzanine level, has been completely covered. The original storefront entrance and windows have been moved and/or covered, as have windows on the south side of the building. There is a large sign projecting from the southeast corner of the building; small awnings are situations above the openings on the south side. A mural has been painted on the side side of the building. The building faces east. Statement of Significance: Little historic information was found about this building. It was apparently constructed in circa 1919. It appears on the 1925 Sanborn map as a restaurant and in 1926 newspaper ads as the Kwality Restaurant. In the 1947 business directory, the name had changed to Kwality Cafe. The restaurant and cocktail bar, under the management of Mr. And Mrs. Albert D. Flor, was still located at this site in 1957 when it appears in the "Historic Oregon City" publication. According to research conducted during the 1983 survey, the property was owned by the Wolf family from about 1922 to 1972. Although it has since been substantially remodeled, it continues to serve the community as a bar and grill. It is no longer eligible as a contributing resource in a historic district.