This is a small one-story, rectangular shaped commercial building. The concrete building sits on a concrete foundation. The wood framed roof is sheathed with rolled roofing. The front facade has a glazed metal and brick veneer finish on the lower portion and stucco above. The main entry has a curvilinear wall to the north, sheathed with sheet metal. A curvilinear metal canopy extends from the front wall above the door and windows. The front windows include a bank of three fixed, single pane windows. The building faces east and is situated between two other commercial buildings. Statement of Significance: Although the 1983 survey indicates a construction date of c.1908, this building was constructed sometime between between 1911 and 1925, according to the Sanborn maps, perhaps in about 1920. The 1916 city directory does not show a business at this address. The 1925 Sanborn map indicate that a billiard parlor and cigar shop is located in this building. The 1941 city directory does not list a business at 505, but does list a dentist, Dr. Roy Briggs, at 505-1/2 Main. The 1945 city directory lists Harr's Recreation Center at 505 Main. The building was apparently used for this purpose for a number of years and is listed in the 1953 city directory as Well's Recreation. It currently houses the 505 Tavern. The building's historic integrity has been compromised through alteration and it is no longer eligible as a contributing resource in a historic district.