This two story house sits under a hip roof with exposed rafter tails. It features a full width enclosed porch on the east side over a single car basement garage. This porch was likely enclosed in the 1940s, as the windows have horizontally oriented panes. A rectangular bay under a shed roof is cantilevered out from the north wall of the house. The house is entirely clad with horizontal lap siding above the fully developed water table that makes the transition to the poured concrete foundation. On the west side of the house, a second full width porch is present under a hip roof supported by tapered square columns set on concrete piers. The south end of this porch features a small gable over the entry to the house, decorated by wide scroll cut barge boards. The windows are typically 1/1 double-hung or casement sashes of wood with wide surrounds that have a decorative edge molding and apron moldings beneath the narrow sills. A brick chimney is located on the north wall of the house, just west of the rectangular bay.
Statement of Significance: The land on which this house sits is part of the original purchase in 1885 of Charles D. Latourette from Daniel and Mary Leahy. In 1914, the year the house was built, M.D. Latourette bought the property. M.D. Latourette was the eldest son of Charles and Sedonia Shaw Latourette. Charles lived next door in 503 High Street. M.D. Latourette became president of First National Bank of Oregon City and then became a farmer. His wife Edna sold the house to Charles Edward and Mabelle Latourette in 1944. Charles was a judge and later a County Commissioner. They lived here with their children, Lesley, Linda and Edin until 1965 when Edna sold to Promenade Investment Company.