This commercial structure was built in the 1890s. It has a false front with Italianate detailing, including brackets and modillions at the cornice. The building's footprint is rectangular, with a gable roof behind the false front. The ground floor is still used for commercial enterprise while the second floor residence is accessed from the side. A suspended flat awning shelters pedestrians from the elements. The windows on the residential use portio are tall and narrow 1/1 wood double-hung. The front has been covered with asbestos ceramic siding. A transom, now covered up, was once part of storefront.
Statement of Significance: This building was the second home of Friedrich's Hardware. Later, is was used as an ice cream shop and confectionary, owned and operated by Walter little, and also as a notions store and a bakery. Little bought the property in 1898, and by 1909 was in business as a confectioner. Upstairs a two apartments which were frequently occupied by the operator of the store below. During World War II, the building became a variety store. In its earlier years, it was one of many commercial establishments that once lined 7th Street. This building burned down in 2007.