This two-story, concrete building has stylistic elements associated with the Streamlined Moderne style of architecture, including its smooth skin finish and rounded corners, the use of glass block, and a flat rigid canopy which wraps around the rounded northwest corner of the building. The windows are a combination of industrial metal sash with pivot-type openings, plate glass display windows, and mutlipane fixed industrial windows. Expanses of glass block provide additional interior light on the north elevation. The garage door on the west elevation appears to be somewhat newer. The building sits on the southeast corner of 7th St. and McLoughlin Blvd, facing McLoughlin.
Statement of Significance: The Pantorium Cleaners building was constructed in 1945. Annond and Kennedy of Portland were the architectures, Knott and Dunbar of Portland were the contractors. The building and business was owned by A.J. Bean and Walter Koch. Pantorium Cleaners was established earlier in Oregon City and located in a building on Main Street until business was successful enough to build a new structure. The Cleaners, listed in the directories as the "Complete Dry Cleaning and Fur Storage Facilities" was located in the building for a number of years. At the time of the 1983 survey, Dave's Laundry (an industrial laundry) was located in the building. It currently houses the Superior Radiator shop. The building is an excellent example of Streamlined Modern architecture in Oregon City. It retains a very high degree of historic integrity and should, therefore, be considered eligible as a contributing resource in a historic district.