This modest bungalow sits under a side gable roof that features clipped gable ends with wide barge boards, exposed rafter tails, and triangular knee brackets, typical of the style. A small clipped gable extends out from the southwest corner of the house to cover the recessed front porch, supported by a square column at the corner. The house sits on a poured concrete foundation, with a water table cap making the transition to the rounded double drop siding that is finished with wide cornerboards. The windows are primarily 6/1 double-hung wood sash with wide board surrounds on three sides and narrow sills. The windows are arranged in pairs on the south façade, but appear singly throughout the rest of the house. A brick chimney is centrally located in the house, which appears to have had an addition made to the east end of the house. This addition matches the character and materials of the original house, and is likely an early addition.
Statement of Significance: In 1924, Louis Adams purchased this property and is likely responsible for the construction of the house. Adams is believed to be the proprietor of Adams Department Store. He owned this property until 1945 and appears to have used it as a rental throughout that time. The next owner, Frank C. Brown resold the house that same year to Ivar and Karin Ruud. The couple retained ownership for the remainder of the historic period, but did not occupy the residence. Long term tenants included George Van Cleave, a logger for Crown Zellerbach, and his wife Helen from 1953 through 1967.