This one-story, gable-front vernacular house was built c.1905. It is of rectangular shape and features boxed eaves, deep fascia with cornice and edge molding, fishscale and octagonal shingles, and a lunette window. Corner boards finish each elevation, and there is a water table and cap with a vertical skirt. The porch is highlighted by non-original wrought-iron columns and railing. The windows primarily are 1/1 wood double-hung.