The 1-1/2 story Dutch Colonial Revival house with a gambrel roof and craftsman details sits slightly elevated from the street. The gambrel is steep and tall with hip roof dormers on the sides. Underneath the gambrel end which faces Madison Street and has contains a lunette window, sits a porch with doric columns. A portion of the gambrel roof extends out as a pent roof just below the lunette window. These are not original, but have been restored since the 1983 survey which noted that wrought iron posts had replaced the original Doric columns. The 1983 survey also notes asbestos shingle siding which has since been removed to reveal what is probably the original channel rustic drop siding. A significant shed roof porch has been added to the back which creates the roof for a carport. Hooded windows are 1/1 double-hung and contain some leaded glass in spots. A bay window protrudes on the south side of the building.
Statement of Significance: Thomas and Mary Warner purchased two lots in this block in 1905, and the house was built by local architect Thomas Cooke soon after. Mr. Warner was Crown-Willamette's chief paper inspector . In 1912, the couple constructed a new house at 805 Madison and sold this property to D. H. and Maggie Davies. The Davies owned the property until 1929, when it was sold to W. L and Alice Mulvey, who, two years later, recorded a deed to John and Edith Ethel Williams. Mr. Williams worked as a janitor for Eastham School and later as a janitor for the HD Drug Co. The family continued to own and occupy this house until the late 1960s.