This 1-1/2 story, c.1910 bungalow features wide barge boards with subtly decorated eave brackets and barge board tails. The front gabled elevation is highlighted by paired 1/1 windows with leaded details in the upper sash; the remainder of the house includes 1/1 plain wood doublehung windows. The door and window surrounds are capped with minimally decorated hoods. Both front and rear entries feature recessed enclosures on the weather side with a glass and wood panel. A slightly projecting room with paired windows distinguishes the south elevation. A window on the south at the rear of the house appears larger than would be customary for this time period, indicating it is a replacement. A period garage sits to the rear of the house.