This c.1900 vernacular house is square in plan with a hip roof at the center section of the structure, a front facing gable at the front, entrance section and a low-hip roof at the rear structure. Wood shingles clad the gabled end pediment, which has eave returns at the main elevation. In some locations, evidence remains of the original board formed concrete. The windows are 1/1 wood double-hung on all elevations with a 8-pane horizontal, c. 1950s window at the front elevation. The exterior is clad in wood shingle siding. Alterations include a modern, non-historic metal entrance door with screen and portions of the foundation have been reconstructed with concrete block. An early two car garage exists to the east of the structure.