This one story vernacular house has a rectangular plan and sits on a poured concrete foundation with basement. The hip roof is covered with composition shingles and is pierced by a chimney. The house is covered with asbestos ceramic shingles. Windows are primarily 1/1 wood doublehung. The north façade has a bay window. The hipped roof entry porch has exposed rafter tails, square columns and knee wall. There is a 2- story hipped roof addition to the rear.
Statement of Significance: The house was built circa 1892 after the property (Lots 1 and 2) was purchased by Susan McKee in 1885 from Fred and Hattie E. Wise. McKee had this house built after her husband's death. She was apparently a recluse who lived in the house until 1903. H. Blankenship then sold the house to E. H. and Nellie Cooper that same year. E. H. Cooper passed away in 1936 when the deed was transferred to Nellie's name and she sold Lot 1 to John and Florence Coulter (1943).