Transportation & Parks SDC Statement of Use

The City needs to know what you as a developer are doing in your proposed action in order to calculate your System Development Charges (SDC).  Your proposed action might be a new building, renovating an existing building, or simply doing a Tenant Improvement (TI) in an existing building.  The form below must be printed, filled out, and emailed, faxed, or delivered to Bob Cullison in Development Services, at City Hall.