Below are your Building applications and forms for your residential project. Please see the Submittal Process and Guidelines below for permit submittal requirements. All applications and plans shall be emailed to the Building Department. Please call 503-722-3789 or email the Building Department with any questions.
All residential applications submitted after September 30, 2021, are required to be designed to the 2021 ORSC.
As of July 1st, 2022, Resolution 22-01 requires newly proposed residential properties to apply to Clackamas Fire District for a separate fire access and water supply review. This review is in addition to any of those from the City of Oregon City and must be approved and sent to the Building Department at email@example.com before your permit can be issued. Please click here to go to the Clackamas Fire page [opens as a new tab]. Please find additional information below under "Fire-Access and Water Supply."
If you wish to watch a video on the code changes, they can be viewed on the Oregon Building Codes Division website.
- (Fax) Inspection Request Form (PDF)
- Address Application (PDF)
- Alternative Methods-Design Application (PDF)
- Application Checklist (PDF)
- Billing Contact Form (PDF)
- Building Permit Application (PDF)
- Certificate of Lighting Fixtures (PDF)
- Certificate of Occupancy Request, Residential (PDF)
- Clackamas Fire District Access and Water Supply Reviews [PDF]
- Deck Building Guide (PDF)
- Demolition Form (Residential) (PDF)
- Energy Path (Additional Measures) (PDF)
- Manufactured Dwelling Permit (PDF)
- Manufactured Home Application (PDF)
- Moisture Content Form (PDF)
- New Single Family Home Application (PDF)
- Patio Cover Guide (under 200sf) (PDF)
- Permit Application - Electrical (New! 03-23) (PDF)
- Permit Application - Mechanical (New! 03-23) (PDF)
- Permit Application - Plumbing (New! 03-23) (PDF)
- Permit Extension Request (PDF)
- Prescriptive Solar Checklist (PDF)
- Property Owner Statement (PDF)
- Septic Decommissioning Certificate (PDF)
- Special Inspection Form (PDF)
- Subcountractor list (PDF)
- Submittal Guidelines and Requirements
- Transmittal Sheet (PDF)