Your Library Card
The Oregon City Public Library partners with 12 other Clackamas County libraries to make up the Libraries in Clackamas County (LINCC) consortium. This affiliation allows patrons to use their card at any of the participating libraries in Clackamas County. Search LINCC's catalog. If you don't have a library card, learn how to get a library card.
Note: Loan periods, fees, and checkout policies may differ among libraries.
Please have your library card number available when requesting services either in person or by phone. For transactions made via the LINCC catalog and the Self-Checkout machines or to access a library Internet computer, your library card number along with your chosen 4-digit PIN will be needed. If you did not choose a PIN, it will default to the last four digits of your phone number.
Replacement cards can be made. Please notify your home library if your card has been stolen.
Patrons are responsible for any item that is checked out on their card. With a few exceptions, up to 80 items may be on loan at one time.
- Total Materials - 80
- Lucky Day Books - 3
- Lucky Day Movies - 3
- Video Games - 10
- Library of Things - 2
- Number of holds - 40
- In order to protect patron privacy, all materials will need to be checked out on the person's card that put them on hold. If you are picking up someone else's hold, you will need to have their card information.
- Number of renewals - 5 per item (items with holds or Lucky Day materials will not renew)
Most library materials at all LINCC libraries carry 14- or 28-day loan periods according to the following lists.
- DVDs, Blu-Rays (including New)
- Equipment (Kill-O-Watt)
- Library of Things
- Lucky Day: Books, DVDs, Blu-Rays
- New Adult Fiction
- Video Games
- Adult Fiction
- Adult Nonfiction (including New)
- Audiobooks, Playaways (including New)
- Children's Books (including New)
- Graphic Novels, Manga (including New)
- Large Print (including New)
- Music CDs (including New)
- Teen Books (including New)
Renew an Interlibrary Loan Item
Email Interlibrary Loan
Please note: renewals are up to the owning library of the material. Please allow 1 to 3 business days for a response to your request.