Oregon City Civic Improvement Trust
The City Commission established the OCCIT on July 15, 1982. Its purpose is to accept property, either real or personal, by way of gift. OCCIT accepts the donations and channels the money into the following areas:
- Acquisition of and improvement to parks and open space.
- Senior Center facilities and activities.
- Library improvements
- Recreational facilities, including swimming pools and athletic facilities
- Increasing the significance of the historical heritage of the City
- Environmental improvements such as beautification and clean-up campaigns and the planting of trees and shrubs
- Cultural activities such as lectures, concerts, art shows, and educational series.
The OCCIT is comprised of the City Commission and four City residents. Terms cannot exceed four years and are subject to reappointment. The Mayor reviews the applications and appoints the new members.
|Name||Position||Term Start Date||Term End Date|
|Rocky Smith, Jr.||City||01/01/2013||12/31/2016|
|Dan Holladay - Mayor||City||01/01/2015||12/31/2018|
Updated April 2015