Keep Oregon City Clean and Green!
Oregon City Code Enforcement is responsible for coordinating several ways that you can participate in clean up and enhancement projects year-round. Volunteer projects increase community involvement and improve neighborhood livability within Oregon City. The goals of this department are to build strong healthy neighborhoods, decrease criminal activity, increase the attractiveness of the City, and enhance the environment. Become a part of this effort by volunteering year-round in any of the following ways:
- Adopt-A-Street Program
- Celebrate Earth Day along with SOLVe on April 23, 2016 and work together with fellow neighbors to create safer more livable community. Registration is at Clackamette Park at 8:30 am, Lite Lunch served at 12:00 pm. Registration forms available below.
- Clean-up and Enhancement:
- Choose a location where you will agree to a one-time clean-up
- Join an existing group
- Agree to a one-day clean up any time during the year by filling out an application and release form.
- Team leaders should organize the clean-up day by confirming that all release forms from every individual in the group have been turned in, and all equipment needed is supplied on the day of the clean up event (Code Enforcement will supply any equipment necessary).
- Have fun!