About Utility Customer Service
The Utility Customer Service Team is a division of the Finance Department that manages approximately 11,100 active utility customer accounts for the following services:
Utility Services on our Monthly Statement.
- Water Treatment (South Fork Water Board) Who is my Water Provider ?
- Water Distribution (Oregon City)
- Storm Water Management (Oregon City)
- Pavement Maintenance (Oregon City)
- Public Safety Facility CSAF (Temporary) OC Police Dept - New Effective Jan 1, 2016
- Wastewater Collection - (Oregon City)
- Wastewater Treatment (Clackamas County Tri-City Service District)
Utility Statements | Send an Email to Utility Customer Service
Mailing occurs on the last business day of each month. Most customers receive their statements within the first 2-3 business days of the month. As a reminder, the services provided are for the month prior to the billing date and are due by the 20th of each month, or the following business day.