Park Shelter Reservations
Did you know that our park shelters and facilities may be used for special events such as weddings, receptions, reunions, fundraising and walks/runs? Atkinson, Canemah, Chapin, Clackamette, Hillendale, Jon Storm, Rivercrest and Wesley Lynn Parks are all great locations with covered shelters and surrounding grass areas that can be reserved for special events outdoors. We also have space at Clackamette Park that can accommodate larger events such as dog shows, horseshoe tournaments and fairs. Then stay overnight at the RV Park, also located at Clackamette Park.
Certain events may require a special event application. Please contact the parks department for additional information on special events.
The Oregon City Parks office takes reservations for shelter use up to one year in advance. Shelters and parks can be viewed here.
There are Two Ways to Reserve a Shelter:
- Call Park Operations at (503) 496-1201
- Stop by the office Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
You may also send us an inquiry to check availability. Submit this form and we will respond to you within 48 hours by email or phone to let you know if the park and time slot you are inquiring about is available. Reservations can be completed by calling or stopping by the office.
- Reservation charges must be paid in full to make reservation.
- Carry your receipt during your activity as proof of reservation.
- Reservations may be made up to one year in advance.
- Refunds are allowed for cancellations received by the Oregon City Parks office prior to two weeks before the date of activity. A $10 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations within two weeks of activity.
- If you are planning an special event with 100+ people, please call Park Operations (503) 496-1201.