Carnegie Spraypark is open from 10am to 8pm daily.
Rivercrest Spraypark will remain closed until after Memorial Day (date to be determined).
Both Rivercrest Spraypark and the Carnegie Spraypark offer a unique setup of interactive and user-activated features - perfect for summer and warm-weather fun. Both sprayparks are free of charge and open to the public.
Rivercrest Spraypark - CLOSED
Located at 131 Park Drive, features in-ground and above-ground spray nozzles, water cannons, splash buckets and much more! During the summer months, the Spraypark is open daily 10am-7pm.
Carnegie Spraypark - OPEN
Located at 606 John Adams Street, features an ADA-accessibility and provides 20 low-flow spray nozzles. It is a drain only, no chemical and no re-circulatory system. The Spraypark was redesigned and re-opened in 2011 and is a welcome addition to the Library grounds at the Carnegie Center.
Outdoor Wading Pool, located at 1211 Jackson Street, at the Indoor Swimming Pool facility is also available. For details contact the Swimming Pool.
- Dogs/animals are not allowed in the water park
- Parental supervision of children is required at all times
- Swim diapers are required for all persons not toilet trained
- Children must wear clothing/swimwear at all times
- Do not use the spray park if you have had diarrhea in the last two weeks
- Drinking of water from features is discouraged
- No glass containers
- No alcohol allowed in park or park shelters