601-611 Jackson Street
This complex-shaped building c.1930 houses six apartments with entrances off both Jackson and an alley. The roof features gables on multiple sides, prominent knee brackets, boxed eaves, multiple stoops and wrought-iron railings. The siding is wood shingle, and vestiges of larger window and door openings indicate a far different configuration originally. The windows are 1/1 vinyls and a few casements.