The Engineering Group is led by the Public Works Director and provides professional engineering services to various City departments and the general public. It is broken up into two distinct groups:
Engineering Services: Manages capital projects, right-of-way management and provides erosion control inspection.
Development Services: Manages public and private development.
We provide services such as:
- Erosion control inspection
- Project management on capital projects
- New / redevelopment of private civil plan reviews
- Subdivision / partition plat reviews
- Street / alley and utility easement vacations
- Right-of-way permits / inspections
- Utility locations (you can do this yourself by following this link: OCWebMaps Enter Page)
- Single family residential civil plan reviews
- Calculating SDC amounts for non-residential projects