Clackamette RV Park
Clackamette RV Park is adjacent to Clackamette Park and lies at the confluence of the Willamette and Clackamas rivers in Oregon City. Fisherman, boaters and visitors stay at the park year round to enjoy use of the river and the many festivals that are held in Clackamette Park. The RV park contains 35 RV spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a park host on-site to answer general questions.
Location: 1955 Clackamette Drive
Size: 2 acres
Map and Directions
- 35 Spaces accommodating up to 40' RVs
- Water and electricity (30 amp) hookups
- RV Dump on-site
- Walking Paths
- River access
- View of Willamette River
RV Park Rates Per Night
||1 - 27
||28 - 35
||Extra Vehicle per night
||Dump usage fee
We do not take advanced reservations.
We accept Cash or Credit Card Only.
- Pay fee within the first hour of arrival. Use a self-registration envelope and deposit in the drop box. We Do Not Accept Checks.
- NO advance reservations are taken, first come, first served.
- Restrooms in day use area are open 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Clackamettte Park gates are closed 10:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m. daily
- Overnight stays are limited to 10 days, with 14 days out of the park before the next visit. A total of 30 days per calendar year is allowed.
- Check out time is 1:00 p.m.
- Tow vehicles are considered part of RV.
- No tents allowed.
- No camp fires or fire rings are allowed.
- No fireworks or firearms are allowed.
- Alcohol is not permitted in Oregon City Parks.
- RV's must be self-contained. Tents or storage of belongings outside of the RV is prohibited.
- No amplified music or public address systems, except by permit.
- All pets must be on leashes.
- Pets must not be noisy, unruly, or be a disturbance to other visitors.
- Pets left unattended must be inside owner's RV.
- Pet owners must clean-up after their pets waste.