Clackamette RV Park
Clackamette RV Park Closed
The RV Park will be closed
December 7th for the winter season.
Re-open date to be determined.
Clackamette RV Park is adjacent to Clackamette Park and lies at the confluence of the Willamette and Clackamas rivers in Oregon City. Fisherman, boaters and visitors stay at the park year round to enjoy use of the river and the many festivals that are held in Clackamette Park. The RV park contains 35 RV spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a park host on-site to answer general questions.
Location: 1955 Clackamette Drive
Size: 2 acres
- 38 Spaces accommodating up to 40' RVs
- Water and electricity (30 amp) hookups
- RV Dump on-site
- Walking Paths
- River access
- View of Willamette River
RV Park Rates Per Night
||1 - 17 & 20 - 27 (interior sites)
|| 28 - 38 (river front sites)
||Extra Vehicle per night
|| Dump usage fee (no charge for campers)
We do not take advance reservations.
We accept Cash or Credit Card Only.
- All vehicles staying in the RV Park must have current tags attached to the license plate or a current valid temporary permit.
- Check-in with Park Host on arrival – they will collect fees and assist with paperwork. We Do Not Accept Checks.
- NO advance reservations are taken, first come, first served.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Clackamette Park gates are closed 10:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m. daily. If you are out after gate closure, you may walk-in to your RV. Make sure your guests are out by 10:00 p.m.
- Overnight stays are limited to 10 days, with 14 days out of the park before the next visit. A total of 30 days per calendar year is allowed.
- Check out time is 1:00 p.m. If you are going to pay for another day, please do so prior to noon.
- Towed or tow vehicles are considered part of RV. All others must be registered and pay the extra vehicle fee.
- Discharge of RV holding tanks (black or grey) in the park is not allowed at any time.
- Emptying of all tanks must be done at the designated dump station and only with a properly fitting RV hose.
- No washing of vehicles or properties.
- No tents allowed.
- No camp fires or fire rings are allowed.
- No fireworks or firearms are allowed.
- ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED in Oregon City Parks.
- RV's must be self-contained. Tents or storage of belongings outside of the RV is prohibited.
- No amplified music or public address systems, except by permit.
- All pets must be on leashes.
- Pets must not be noisy, unruly, or be a disturbance to other visitors.
- Pets left unattended must be inside owner's RV.
- Pet owners must clean-up after their pet’s waste.
- No generators allowed.
NOTICE: Oregon law (ORS 105.682, et seq.) provides that the City of Oregon City is not liable in contract or tort for injury, death, or property damage that arises out of use of land for recreational purposes (known as “recreational use immunity”). That immunity from liability does not apply if the owner makes a charge for permission to use the land. The fee you paid is only for use of the assigned campsite for camping purposes and for use of the camping-related amenities in the designated campsite area. Other uses of this park, or any use of the property outside the designated campsite area are not subject to a charge and, therefore, the City of Oregon City is not liable for injuries, death, or property damage arising out of such uses of the property for which no specific charge has been made.