Library Spray Park
- Picnic Areas
Library Spraypark is open for the season!
Library Spraypark offers a unique setup of interactive and user-activated features. It is perfect for summer and warm-weather fun. The Sprayparks is free of charge and open to the public.
The Spraypark is located at 606 John Adams Street, features an ADA-accessibility, and provides 20 low-flow spray nozzles. It is a drain only, with no chemical and no re-circulatory system. The Spraypark was redesigned and re-opened in 2011 and is a welcome addition to the Library grounds at the Carnegie Center.
Spray Park Rules
- Dogs/animals are not allowed in the water park
- Parental supervision of children is required at all times
- Swim diapers are required for all persons, not toilet trained
- Children must wear clothing/swimwear at all times
- Do not use the spray park if you have had diarrhea in the last two weeks
- Drinking water from features is discouraged
- No glass containers
- No alcohol allowed in the park or park shelters
- Open daily 10 am to 8 pm.