Activities available at the Pioneer Community Center include:
- Walking Club
- Chess Club
- Games and Puzzles
- Pinochle Thursdays/Pinochle Fridays
- Board games and more!
- Beginning and Intermediate Line Dancing
- Retro-Fit Low Cardio Dance Class
- Fitness Room
- Fitness room open Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4 pm
- Available to those 50 and over
- A 24-visit pass is available for $20
- Participants must complete our orientation before using the equipment. Please call to set up your individual appointment.
- Trips and tours both in Oregon and across the Country through Premier World Discovery Travel.
- Summer Outdoor Adventures
- Summer Hikes
For more information, please contact us at 503-657-8287 or stop by the Pioneer Community Center.