Rivercrest Spray Park
Rivercrest and Library spray parks are closed for the season.
Rivercrest Spray Park offers a unique setup of interactive and user-activated features perfect for summer and warm-weather fun. The spray parks are free of charge and open to the public.
The spray park is located at 131 Park Drive, and features in-ground and above-ground spray nozzles, water cannons, splash buckets, and much more! During the summer months, the spray park is open daily 10 am to 7 pm.
The nearby Rivercrest Spraypark Shelter is available for reservation in two-hour blocks.
Library Spray Park
Library Spray Park offers a unique setup of interactive and user-activated features. It is perfect for summer and warm-weather fun. The spray parks are free of charge and open to the public.
The spray park is located at 606 John Adams Street, features an ADA-accessibility, and provides 20 low-flow spray nozzles. It is a drain only, with no chemical and no re-circulatory system. The spray park was redesigned and re-opened in 2011 and is a welcome addition to the Library grounds at the Carnegie Center.
Spray Park Rules
- Dogs/animals are not allowed in the water park
- Parental supervision of children is required at all times
- Swim diapers are required for all persons, not toilet trained
- Children must wear clothing/swimwear at all times
- Do not use the spray park if you have had diarrhea in the last two weeks
- Drinking water from features is discouraged
- No glass containers
- No alcohol allowed in the park or park shelters
- Open daily from 10 am to 8 pm
Park Rules and Information
- Parks are closed from 10 pm to 5 am It is unlawful for persons to be in the parks between these hours
- Pets are welcome but must be leashed, and please clean up after your pets
- Alcohol is not permitted in Oregon City Parks