(Previously 502 Hedges St) F.P. AND EMMA NELSON RESIDENCE c.1917 -- Statement of Significance: F.P. and Emma Nelson lived further down the hill in Canemah when they built this house. They sold water from the spring in back of it to residents of upper Canemah, piping the water from the spring to the houses. In 1922, Martha Graves (211 5th Avenue) bought the house. The house is of some significance for its size and siting on the hillside, and for its association with the provision of water to Canemah residents. In the Canemah National Register Historic District, the property is classified as a Secondary structure.