Welcome to Oregon City Planning!
This website contains many useful tools and resources for your next project.
How Do I...
Do you have a Planning question?
- See our webpage that explains the kinds of projects that require review from Planning.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We can also answer general questions over the phone, at 503.722.3789.
- Our customer service counter is located at 695 Warner Parrott Road, and is open for walk-in customers from 9am to 4pm, Monday-Thursday. It is closed to walk-in customers on Fridays, except by appointment.
Questions for Other Departments
Building Department / Building Permit
Public Works Department
For questions such as, which oversees streets, sidewalks, utilities, System Development Charges, Geologic Hazard Review, and many other items, please visit the Public Works page. You can also email Public Works for more information.
How to Submit a Land Use Application
In order to expedite the review of plans and permits, a majority of our applications will only be accepted electronically through our online portal. However, we still accept in-person, over-the-counter submissions of the following applications:
- Accessory Structures
- Decks and Porches
- Covers for Decks/Porches
- Lot Line Adjustments
- Street Tree Removal Permits
- A-Frame Sign Permits in the Right-of-Way
If you seek copies of land use decisions or evidence of zoning compliance, you can file a Public Records Request through the City Recorder's office.