225 Eluria Street

MARY KELLY RESIDENCE c.1903 -- Statement of Significance: James and Mary Kelly purchased the lot in 1895; by 1905, Mary Kelly was a widow, and a house was located on the lot. Later that year, the house was sold to realtor John Loder, and Charles Lewis purchased it and held it for over ten years. Lewis was a fireman. Around 1915, he and his wife lived at 212 6th Street in Oregon City, where wife Frances rented furnished rooms. Lewis's brother, Alton Lewis, a carpenter, boarded with the family. The house is typical for turn-of-the century structures in Oregon City.

Historic Inventory Form 

Eluria St - 225