Library fees for overdue items as well as lost or damaged items may differ among Libraries in Clackamas County (LINCC) libraries. Fees are based on the owning library's checkout policies.
Please contact us if your overdue fees are creating any barriers to accessing library materials. Speak with one of our team members during your visit, call our Circulation Desk at 503-657-8269 (menu option Number 3), or email Circulation Services. We're here to help!
Oregon City Public Library Fees
- Overdue Fees on General Items:
- $0.10 per day, maximum up to $5.
- $3 maximum on children's items.
- $25 maximum for book club bundles.
- Overdue Fees on Library of Things Items: $1 per day late up to cost of item.
- Lost/Damaged Items: Up to cost of item.
- Printing/Copying Costs:
- Black and white: $0.10 per side
- Color: $0.50 per side
- Library Cards
- There is no charge for a library card. For patrons outside the Library's district, the annual fee for a library card is $95. This fee is waived for residents of Multnomah, Washington, and Hood River County Library Districts, as well as Camas or the Fort Vancouver Library District.
How to Pay
Payments of $1 or more can be paid online via LINCC's catalog site.
- Log into "My Account" (upper-right corner) on the LINCC site.
- Select the Fines tab. If you owe $1 or more, you will be able to select/deselect which fines to pay.
- After selecting which fines to pay, select the "Pay fines" button.
Payments can also be made at the Library's Lobby Desk, accepting cash and debit/credit cards.
Making a payment that lowers the account balance below $25.01 will remove the block. Again, please contact us if your account is blocked, and we can work with you on restoring your access!