During Construction


Engineering may require the following items before any review can begin. No permit can be approved until the following is provided:

  • Approval of Civil Engineering Plans and Stormwater Management Report
  • Permits from other agencies such as:
    • Clackamas County
    • State of Oregon
    • OR Department of Environmental Quality
    • USFW
    • USCOE
    • DSL
    • WES
    • National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)

Receiving Certificate of Occupancy / Completion

Completion of a subdivision/partition or receiving certificate of occupancy for a building cannot be granted without a number of items. Items that may be required for completion/occupancy: